Ozone is, both in water and air a powerful disinfectant, bactericide, virucide, and fungicide. The main applications of ozone are for disinfection, deodorization of the environment and for the treatment and purification of water. With this, the elimination of pathogenic micro-organisms and bad odours is achieved. Ozone accomplishes these functions are:
- Thoroughly cleans the air in the interior areas of our premises and frees it from any type of pollen, dust, toxic particles and harmful gases.
- Suppresses bad food odours and tobacco smoke.
- Eliminate air germs, bacteria, viruses and any other particles that can be spread through the air.
- Increases the proportion of oxygen in disinfected spaces.
- Creates negative ions that improve air quality and generate cleaner, fresher air.
- Replaces soap in laundries.
- Air treatments
- Water Treatments
Gz is a complete ozone generator with high frequency ceramic core which can be regulated up to 15g/h. It has been designed to perform disinfection and deodorization process in air. It has a extremely powerful bactericide, germicide and deodorizing power. Making it a very powerful tool.
The GP portable ozone cannon is used for shock treatment for the disinfection of common spaces. It is recommended to be used without the presence of people.